Golders Green Clinic
Roman House, 296 Golders Green Road
There is plenty of free, on-street parking on Golders Green Road and surrounding streets, though some areas have resident only restrictions between 11:00 – 12:00. There is metered parking immediately outside the building, available throughout the day. Blue Badge holders may park in the facility car park if spaces are available.
Brent Cross is the nearest underground station and is less than a 10 minute to from the clinic. Golders Green and Hendon Central Tube Stations are each approximately 1 mile away.
Bus numbers 83, 183 and 240 stop immediately outside the clinic on Golders Green Road.
- Route 83 runs from Golders Green to Hendon and Wembley
- Route 183 runs from Golders Green to Hendon, Kingsbury and Harrow
- Route 240 runs from Golders Green to Hendon, Mill Hill and Edgware
Bus numbers 232 and 611 stop on the North Circular which is only 2-3 minutes walk away.
- Route 232 runs from Neasden and Brent Cross to East Finchley, New Southgate, Arnos Grove and Wood Green
- Route 611 runs from East Finchley and Finchley Central to Brent Cross, Neasden and Stonebridge Park
Our clinic in Golders Green has a fully equipped rehabilitation studio including weights, treadmill, bike and exercise equipment so that we can guide you through all your rehab needs.
Our Golders Green clinic is a dedicated space within the HCA Golders Green Outpatients Centre, part of the Wellington Hospital. HCA is one of the premier private healthcare providers in the UK and from this facility in NW11 offer a range of service for all healthcare needs, including private GP services and Consultant Specialists in Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Cardiology, Gynaecology, Ear Nose Throat and Neurology. They also have a full range of imaging services.
HCA Golders Green Outpatients Centre is located on Golders Green Road, just 150 metres from the North Circular.
Postcode: NW11 9PY